Is it right for you?
- The plan is personalized for your body, health, and goals
- Supervised by a physician
- Health and progress are measured and monitored
- Includes diet, nutritional, and exercise programs
- Strategies are clinically validated and proven
- Provides 1-on-1 support, counseling, and lifestyle tips
- Helps you create permanent, positive life changes and habits
Who is a good candidate?
We successfully treat women and men who:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 65
- Haven’t seen results with diet and exercise
- Have a BMI (body mass index) of 30 or higher
- Have a BMI of 27 or higher with an associated weight-related condition (diabetes, heart disease, etc.)
- Need to lose 20 or more pounds
- Are ready to make permanent positive life changes
What should I expect from this program?
To start your weight loss journey, you’ll have a consultation at our office. We will perform an assessment of your health and talk with you about your weight loss goals. We will also learn about your daily routine and pinpoint any potential factors that could hinder your success. All of this information will allow us to build the ideal weight loss treatment for you. To help you lose weight, our team will work with you to offer customized eating plans, workout routines, simple lifestyle changes, counseling, and more based on you as an individual. We’ll provide support and motivation to help you keep going on the hard days, as well as overcome any setbacks. Our goal is to help you develop a positive mindset about weight loss so you can successfully achieve your goals.
While normal diet plans are built to cater to a wide number of people, our weight loss treatments are personally created to suit the specific needs of your body. Additionally, your results will be complemented with nutritional supplements and monitored using techniques such as metabolic testing and diagnostics.
One of the greatest benefits of medical weight loss is its safety. While adhering to normal diet or exercise plans may accidentally leave your body lacking in certain nutrients, our plans are designed with you in mind. Our regular check-ups ensure that if your body needs any changes, we can identify the issues and alter the plan accordingly.
When patients stick to their prescribed plan and take their supplements regularly, they usually tend to experience remarkable results. However, patients must be willing to adhere to their plans in order to achieve the outcomes they desire. If not, it will likely impact the significance of their results.