Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
What Are The Benefits Of ED Treatments?
- Offering state-of-the-art noninvasive, nonsurgical options
- Stimulating new blood vessel growth
- Boosting blood flow
- Providing results in as little as two treatments
- Achieving long-lasting results
- Treating Peyronie’s disease
- No downtime
How Is Erectile Dysfunction Treated?
Erectile dysfunction, or ED, can be embarrassing and frustrating for any man who experiences it. It can affect relationships, confidence, and overall quality of life. The best candidates for erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments in Prescott, AZ at Salud Spa include men who:
- Have difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection
- Experience only lackluster or partial erections
- Are experiencing difficulties due to a medical condition or medications
- Are affected by mental or emotional issues
- Want to improve the quality, strength, and staying power of their erections
It is normal for some sexual functions to decline with age. However, the inability to achieve or maintain an erection shouldn’t have to affect your daily life. If ED interferes with your personal relationships, confidence, and quality of life, you should consider seeking treatment at Salud Spa.
ED treatment can be covered by health insurance if it’s deemed medically necessary. Our administrative staff in Prescott, AZ, can discuss insurance during your initial appointment and determine if you’re covered. We can also file your claim for you if needed.
The cost of erectile dysfunction treatment varies based on the severity of your case and our recommended techniques. Our talented and caring team can give you an exact cost so you won’t get caught off guard. We believe that each patient should afford ED treatment, which is why we offer affordable rates and flexible payment plans.